An upcoming expert panel discussion on Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening will build upon Partners In Health’s Program Management Guide which was released last year. This virtual event will be presented April 2-6 by PIH and GHDonline.
Panel members will include:
- Dr. Pierre Barker, Senior Vice President, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Dr. Paulin Basinga, Lecturer at the National University of Rwanda School of Public Health
- Dr. Lisa Hirschhorn, Director for Monitoring, Evaluation and Quality at PIH, Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, and Senior Clinical Advisor HIV/AIDS at JSI Research and Training
- Dr. Wesler Lambert, Director of Monitoring and Evaluation for Zanmi Lasante, Haiti
- Dr. Kenny Sherr, Assistant Professor at the Department of Global Health at the University of Washington and Director of Implementation Science for Health Alliance International
To join in the conversation, sign up for a free account at GHDonline and register for the expert panel.